QuickBooks Error 12152 makes it impossible for QB Desktop users to download the latest payroll updates, and the primary factor that triggers this error is the improper Internet Explorer (IE) settings on the computer.
Sometimes this error also causes buttons & tabs on the system’s screen to become unresponsive, and an instant shutdown of the computer may also occur.
Some of the verified solutions to terminate this payroll error have been explained in this blog.
If you want the best technical guidance to eliminate QuickBooks Error 12152, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks: Basic Reasons
The factors that cause Error Message 12152 in QuickBooks are explained as follows:
- Improper settings on Internet Explorer (IE) browser and system date & time easily provokes QB Error 12152.
- If the installation of the QB Desktop application has been corrupted or if the system files are under a virus attack, then this error can arise swiftly.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Connection has been lost
What Are The Most Reliable Solutions to Eradicate 12152 Payroll Update Error Code in QuickBooks?
The 12152 Payroll Update Error Code in QuickBooks can be eliminated through the solutions described below:
Solution. 1: Edit the Internet Connection settings on your system to expunge this error instantly
- Firstly, locate and hit the ‘Start’ menu on your Desktop and then immediately click on the ‘Control Panel’ tab to finally choose the ‘Internet Options’ tab so that it shows up in a fresh window on the screen.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Advanced’ tab to move swiftly to the ‘Settings’ section, and then you must make sure that the checkboxes related to the ‘Use SSL 2.0’ and ‘Use SSL 3.0’ options are marked.
- At this step, make sure that the changes done in the Internet Connection settings are saved by tapping the ‘OK’ and ‘Done’ buttons successively and then you can go ahead to get the latest payroll updates easily on your computer.
Solution 2: Verify that the date & time are set correctly on your computer to eradicate this issue
- Move to the bottom-right corner of your screen where the date & time are depicted, and then right-click on the date & time so that you can easily choose the ‘Adjust date/time’ tab.
- Now, strike the ‘Change date and time’ button available on the ‘Date and Time’ window, and then you will be able to successfully edit the date & time settings to make it correct.
- Thereafter, hitting the ‘OK’ button will save the changes that you have done in the previous steps of this solution and then you can download the relevant payroll updates very easily.
Solution 3: Remove the QB Desktop application from your system and then install it from Intuit’s website to eliminate this issue
- Once you have successfully launched the ‘Control Panel’ on your system, you just need to hit the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to get the list of all the programs and applications, after which you just have to tap the QB Desktop version that you wish to uninstall from your system.
- Thereafter, carefully hit the ‘Uninstall/Change’ button and then move ahead to tap the ‘Remove’ button so that the QB Desktop application gets easily removed from your computer.
- At this step, visit the Intuit website so that you can download and install the latest edition of the QB Desktop application on your computer, after which you can get your payroll updates easily.
QuickBooks Error 12152 can be exterminated through the above-explained solutions very easily. For more assistance, dial 1-855-856-0042 to contact our QB Technical Support Team.