Yoga not only keeps you physically and mentally fit but also takes care of your skin. There are many activities in yoga that take care of the skin and make it healthy.
The glow in your skin indicates that you are healthy. And your skin tells the story of your health to everyone. If you are healthy but emotionally unsatisfied or struggling with some kind of stress, then it definitely affects your face. Due to stress, the attractiveness, and glow of the face fade. To have healthy skin, it is necessary to be healthy both physically and mentally. Yoga brings a different glow to the face. Due to stress, the lines of age on the skin go on increasing. Follow the yoga poses given here for flawless beauty and glowing skin. Do take out 30 minutes of time for yourself every day.
There are 57 muscles in the face. And when there is any kind of stress or mental problem in your life, then these muscles also get tense or stretched. Therefore, wrinkles start appearing on the face. Yoga balances the hormones, which keeps the face glowing. Increases the process of delivering oxygenated blood to the skin. It helps in making the skin flexible, removes dryness, and removes looseness of the skin. And it tones the muscles of the face and neck. The asanas given here are to improve your facial skin. Also, to get healthy spotless, and glowing skin, follow the routine given below-
What to do
Practice meditation for some time. And start with the first 10-15 minutes and gradually increase the time. Play music that helps in meditation. This will give you peace of mind. After meditation, you can start yoga.
People with high blood pressure, heart patients, and pregnant women should not do them.
Each of the yogic exercises listed here will help increase your blood circulation and bring oxygen to your facial skin, which is essential for a glow. And do these every day and see the difference.
Kapol Shakti Vikas (for toning facial muscles)
- Sit up straight on your toes. Touch the knees to the ground.
- Take a deep breath through your nose.
- Exhale through the mouth.
- Close both nostrils with your thumbs and join the tips of the fingers of both hands together as if saying Namaste.
- Take a deep breath through the mouth and while inflating the cheeks, close the lips and stop the breath there.
- Rest your chin on the chest and hold your breath while inflating the cheeks for as long as possible. Do this exercise 10-15 times.
And if you want to learn different types of yoga asanas you can learn at the Yoga in Rishikesh.
This posture increases the circulation of blood on the face and opens the clogged pores.
- Stand straight and spread the legs as wide as possible.
- While exhaling, bend forward. Keep both your palms on the ground. Then try to touch the ground with the head. In this situation, stop breathing for as long as you can. Do this 3-4 times.
Viparita Karani Kriya / Sarvagasana
Do this if you cannot stand on your head.
- Lie on your back on the mat. Raise the legs up to a 90-degree angle. Keep knees straight.
- Now, while holding and supporting the waist with your hands, lift your hips and trunk straight upwards. And keep your elbows as close as possible.
- Close your eyes and feel relaxed.
- Stay in this position with normal breathing as long as you can. Come back to the original position. Do this 3-4 times.