So you’re thinking about building an 800 gaming PC, but you’re not sure if it’s worth spending the extra money on high-end components. In this article, we’ll break down the pros and cons of a mid-range vs. high-end gaming PC build so that you can make the best decision for your needs.
What Should You Look For In a $800 Gaming PC
When it comes to gaming PCs, you really do get what you pay for. A $800 gaming PC will usually be able to handle most games without any problems. However, if you want to play the latest and greatest games at the highest settings, you’re going to need a more powerful machine.
Here are some things to look for in a $800 gaming PC:
– A powerful processor. You’ll need a processor that can handle the demands of today’s games. A quad-core Intel i5 or i7 processor is a good choice.
– A graphics card. This is one of the most important parts of a gaming PC. Make sure you get a graphics card that can handle the games you want to play at the resolution you want to play them at. A GTX 1070 or 1080 is a good choice for most games.
– Plenty of RAM. 8GB of RAM is the minimum you should get for gaming. 16GB is even better.
– A solid state drive (SSD). An SSD will make your games load faster and improve overall performance. A 500GB SSD should be enough for most gamers.
– A good case and cooling system. Your gaming PC will
How Can I upgrade My Gaming PC Under $800?
If you’re a serious gamer, you know that a great gaming PC can make all the difference in your performance. But what if you’re on a budget? Is it still possible to get a great gaming PC without spending a fortune?
The good news is that it is possible to upgrade your gaming PC without breaking the bank. Here are some tips on how to do it:
- Start with a basic desktop computer. You can find these for under $500.
- Add a powerful graphics card. This will be the most important component for gaming, so make sure to get a good one. You can find these for around $200.
- Upgrade the processor. A faster processor will help your games run more smoothly. You can find processors for under $200.
- Get more RAM. This will help your games run faster and smoother. You can find RAM for under $100.
- Invest in a good gaming monitor. This doesn’t have to be expensive, but it should have a high refresh rate and low input lag. You can find monitors for under $200.
By following these tips, you can easily upgrade your gaming PC on a budget
Is It Worth Buying An $800 Prebuilt Gaming PC?
It really depends on what you want to use your PC for. If you just want to browse the internet, then a $800 gaming PC is probably not worth it. However, if you want to play the latest games on the highest settings, then a $800 gaming PC is a great option.
Here are some things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not an $800 gaming PC is worth it:
- What kind of games do you want to play?
2. What is your budget?
3. How much time do you have to spend building a PC?
4. Are you comfortable with upgrading components?
5. Do you need a laptop or a desktop?
If you have the budget for it and you want to play the latest games on the highest settings, then an $800 gaming PC is definitely worth it. However, if you’re not interested in playing the latest games or you’re on a tight budget, then a $800 gaming PC may not be worth it for you.
Is It Worth Building A Gaming PC Under $800
There are a lot of different factors to consider when you’re trying to decide if a gaming PC is worth the investment. The most important factor is usually the price.
A gaming PC can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. If you’re on a budget, you may be wondering if it’s worth spending the extra money on a gaming PC.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you’re trying to decide if a gaming PC is worth the investment:
- The quality of the games you’ll be able to play. With a higher-end gaming PC, you’ll be able to play the latest and greatest games at their highest settings. If you’re on a budget, you may have to settle for lower settings or older games.
2. The types of games you want to play. Some games are more demanding than others. If you only want to play casual games, you may not need as powerful of a gaming PC as someone who wants to play the latest AAA titles.
3. How often you’ll be playing games. If you’re only going to be playing games occasionally, you may not need to invest in a gaming PC. A console or a
In conclusion, is a $800 gaming PC worth it? It depends on what you need and want out of a gaming PC. If you are looking for the best possible gaming experience with the highest quality graphics, then yes, it is definitely worth it. However, if you are just looking for something to play occasional games on or browsing the internet, then no, there are cheaper options available that will suit your needs just fine.