Malvan is a destination that will not let anyone be disappointed. It is among the best destinations for weekend getaway. It is best for a short vacation in the event that you are seeking a spot to relax or are looking for excitement and thrills to satisfy the adrenaline junkie within you. Scuba diving in Malvan are for the people that want to expect an adrenaline rush.
The beauty of bright and white sandy beaches and clear waters is simply amazing to behold. Malvan is known for its stunning beaches, serene backwaters, historical forts and of course, it is a place to play water activities.
The thing that should not be overlooked when visiting Malvan is the famous and mouth-watering Malvani food items. They’re the perfect choice for foodies.
What is so Famous in Malvan?
If you’re an enthusiast for adventure like we are and you are looking for a place to go, Malvan provides you with the top Scuba diving center which will surely enhance your day. Scuba diving in the water is a whole new level in comparison to other water sport throughout the nation. It will make you feel as if you’ve removed all negative energies that have accumulated in your life.
The Scuba diving activities in Malvan begins during September through May’s close and is shut down before the beginning of the rains in June.
What can we do to ensure that you’re comfortable enough prior to the dive?
There are professional instructors and trainers who provide you the right training and will help to build confidence, confidence and enthusiasm necessary to enjoy Scuba diving. Even when you’re diving, the instructor will be available to help you decide the next step.
What to Carry?
- Camera (In case you’d like to snap a few pictures and create some wonderful memories of your own We are always open.)
- Bring your own breakfast and Lunch.
Be sure to not miss every chance to make the most memorable memories that will be remembered forever. moments of your lifetime. Banbanjara is ready to welcome you all!
- Pick-up and drop off from the Hotel
- An instructor-supervised dive in the open sea. (Approx 15 Min.)
- Light snacks/fruits and water/ juice Biscuits
- Approx. 30 Min. training in the pool or shallow water
- Equipment rental
- Delicious Malvan blend of Non-Veg/Vegand Jain Meal served with beverages
- Videos and photos
What is the Most Suitable Time To Do Scuba Diving in Malvan?
The ideal time to go Scuba dives in Malvan is from October through May. This is when the majority of divers choose to go for.
Therefore, you can pick any month from October through May, based on your preference. It’s dependent on you. Remember! For a stunning panorama, you must dive into Malvan very early in the early morning.
Who All Can Do Scuba Diving?
Anyone is able to take scuba diving.
However, in certain instances there are some restrictions on scuba diving for instance, pregnant women, heart patients, etc. Here is a list of those who aren’t able to take part in Scuba Diving. Read the entire article to for all the details about scuba diving.
Many thoughts can pop into your mind , including:
- Are Scuba Diving Safe or Risky to practice?
- Can a non-swimmer do scuba diving?
- Are there any age requirements for scuba diving?
Who Can’t Scuba Diving?
- If you’re suffering from an illness of a serious nature or health problem, then this isn’t the right time to be.
- A child that is less than 10 years old is also not able to participate in Scuba Diving at all.
- Women who are pregnant also shouldn’t be able to do Scuba Diving.
- Asthma and Heart Diseases also aren’t able to do Scuba Diving. Our team is always praying for your healing as quickly as you can to allow you to enjoy Scuba Diving.
- Relax for 15 minutes with a relaxing underwater Scuba diving with the most stunning sea life and coral reefs of Malvan over 25 feet deep under the sea.
- Enjoy a wide range of water sports, including Speedboat, Banana Ride, Jetski, Bumper Ride, Parasailing, and the slipping Bumper ride.
- A knowledgeable and highly trained instructor will help you make sure that you complete your scuba experience in safety.
- Take amazing underwater pictures and videos for wonderful memories of home after snorkeling in Malvan.
Things to Consider Things to Keep in Mind
- The minimum age limit is There’s no age limit for anyone older than 10 years to take part in these water adventure activities.
- Time Slots are available from 10 am and 3:30 pm (2 hours are required each session)
- Safety Equipment Available During the course the various types of safety equipment are available to you.
- A Free Dive Video & Pictures: Take your fond memories with free dive videos and photos.