For women who are planning to get pregnant, then here are some fertility yoga poses that can help them conceive.
The kind of life we are leading these days is having a serious negative impact on our health. It is not only putting us at risk of serious health problems, but it is also affecting the fertility of both men and women. Our wrong eating habits and sedentary lifestyle are the main factors responsible for health problems, including reproductive health. In such a situation, when women and men plan for a child, doctors advise couples to improve their diet and lifestyle. This helps them to conceive sooner with fewer complications. Fertility yoga is one of the best remedies to increase fertility. It does not guarantee pregnancy but it certainly increases the chances of conception.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can join a 500 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh.
What is Fertility Yoga?
Fertility yoga is a series of yoga poses with a few selected poses, which help relieve stress from the body and increase blood circulation. It does detoxification to strengthen your internal health and increases your chances of getting pregnant.
- Yoga stimulates the reproductive system by increasing blood flow to the lower abdomen.
- The increased flow helps the nutrients reach the reproductive organs.
- It facilitates circulation towards the pelvic region, thereby regulating the endocrine system or the endocrine system, which is responsible for hormonal functions.
- Thus, it will help in increasing fertility.
- However, if you are having trouble conceiving, you must visit a gynecologist.
Best fertility yoga poses:
- First, sit in a relaxed position and close your eyes.
- Now, close your ears with your thumbs
- Place the index finger on your browbone and press your nose with the other fingers.
- Inhale and make a humming sound like a bee.
- Do this as much as you can and repeat 10-15 times.
- First, you sit on the ground and spread your legs.
- Then you place your hands on the thighs.
- And now inhale and raise your hands above your head.
- Exhale and slowly lean forward and try to touch your toes.
- Keep your back straight and bring your head close to the knees.
- Hold for 5 seconds and then come back to normal position.
- First of all stand-up and keep your back straight and stand with your feet together.
- Take a deep breath and raise your arms to make a 180-degree line
- While exhaling, lean forward and try to touch your toes.
- Keep the back straight and try to maintain this position for 10 seconds and then come back to the normal position.
- First of all, sit down and keep your legs straight.
- Bend your knees in the opposite direction so that the soles of your feet are facing each other.
- Now hold your toes with both your hands and try to bring the feet closer to you.
- Now, move your thighs and knees up and down like butterfly wings.
- Increase the speed gradually and then reduce it.
- You will feel your thighs stretched.
- After this, you go back to the original position with your legs straight.
- For this, you lie on your stomach.
- Now join your feet and relax your hands.
- Apply pressure on your hands and try to raise the body while pulling the back up.
- Stay in the position for 10-15 seconds and then come back to the normal position.