What are the aims of the process?
This treatment is a novel option. It involves injecting plasma enriched with the patient’s platelets. It is an essential element of the body. They contain vitamins, proteins, enzymes, hormones, and other important elements. Plasma contains growth-promoting elements, cell growth, and renewal. PRP helps regrow lost hair. It aids in hair loss prevention. It is a recent method that uses an injected type of plasma.
How do I prepare for the treatment?
This is a non-invasive, permanent hair growth PRP treatment in Dubai. It is very convenient. You have to follow the doctor’s guidelines for effective results:
- Avoid using all medicines before the procedure.
- Protect your treatment side from sun exposure.
- Avoid using cosmetics and oils on the scalp area.
- Applicants must be their doctor if they are using any medications.
- Drink fresh juices and vitamin-enriched food.
- Keep your health in check because injectable blood will draw from your body.
The PRP Injection Procedure
These injectables are outpatient procedures. For this procedure no need for extra protocol. It works in the following ways:
- This therapy option begins with obtaining the patient’s blood.
- The blood will then be added to centrifuge machines by the machine that collects it.
- To separate these components of white and red blood cells to extract plasma.
- This causes the platelets to become more concentrated.
- Finally, the platelets administer to the scalp of the patient.
- Often with the help of an ultrasound. Platelets aid in clotting. But they also include growth factors. Which plays a significant part in hastening the repair of the wounded body part.
- Then they will tell you to wear a medicated cap on the scalp.
How should I look after the treatment area?
The patient may have slight pain or irritation in the treatment area. Post-procedure treatment is as simple. Resting and applying ice or a cold compress if you feel inflammation relieves any pain. You should follow the aftercare guide:
- Protect yourself from dirt and pollutants.
- Only use and apply for medicines with the expert’s consultation.
- Wear a hat until you are completely healed.
- Keep the target site clean and dry.
What is the cost of the process?
The cost of PRP hair regrow in Dubai is inexpensive.It ranges from AED 699 to AED 1999. There are many things that play a role in expenses. Including:
- The need for injectables.
- The expertise of the experts.
- The location of the clinic
- The expectations of the outcomes.
- Condition of the target side.
What are the advantages of the process?
PRP in Dubai is very effective for hair regrowth. It shows effective results. Applicants can achieve the following benefits from the process:
- This process boosts hair volume.
- It controls hair thinning.
- It enhances blood flow and thickens.
- It is useful for boosting hair density.
- PRP is useful in the cure of androgenic alopecia and alopecia areata.
- PRP is a potential treatment for hair loss.
- The results may vary because of differences in injection procedures. And session intervals between clinics.
- PRP therapy is a risk-free procedure because no incisions or cuts are necessary.
- Because PRP therapy uses an individual’s own blood, there is no chance of allergies.
- The results of the treatment are permanent.
- PRP treatment increases hair transplant growth.
- It can be in conjunction with other cosmetic treatments.
What is the risk of the process?
PRP therapy is not advised for people who use blood thinners, smoke or drink. Although platelet-rich plasma therapy promotes hair growth. It is a secure method that often has few negative side effects. Before the procedure, you should hydrate well. And eat something to prevent feeling nauseous. Because it involves drawing blood. You can suffer some discomfort and bruise in the region. The chance of infections is far lower with PRP injections. Less common risks that can appear with PRP injections include:
- Damage of bleeding tissue.
- Viruses Nerve damage.
- Chances of itching and pains.
Is PRP hair regrowth Permanent?
PRP in Dubai is not a long-term solution to fix hair loss. After your initial course of treatments. Follow-up visits once a year make it simple to preserve your results. But, because every patient is different. You might need more or fewer treatments to keep up with your optimal Amount of rejuvenation. To determine the best hair care regimen for you based on your requirements. Speak with a hair restoration specialist for more help.
Who are the ideal candidates for treatment?
Patients with hair loss are suitable for the process. Those who have a healthy number of functioning hair follicles. It benefits people with noticeable areas of thinning or a receding hairline. It also helps those who are in the early stages of hair loss. Who have telogen effluvium, or male- and female-pattern baldness. Those with the following ailments might not be a fit candidate for PRP injections:
- Immune system diseases
- If you have persistent liver disease.
- If applicants have a persistent skin problem.
- If the platelets level is low then you are not suitable for treatment.
- If you have currently an infected scalp.
- If candidates have problems with bleeding or blood clotting.
How many sessions are essential?
The need for injectables depends on the condition of the patients. Your level of hair loss will determine the need. For best outcomes, maintenance injections are often advised every 4-6 months. Individuals with serious hair issues are more. Likely than others to need several sittings. To better prevent hair loss. We tell scheduling three PRP procedures, four to six weeks apart. Please inquire with our experts. For more information.